Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT)
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 1ST DECEMBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 3rd November, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Managing Director and Director of Environment and Housing Services –
4. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2016/17.
5. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2016/17.
6. Quarter 2 Development Services Performance Monitoring 2015-16.
7. Quarter 2 Visible Services Performance Monitoring 2015-16.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing Services –
8. Waste Management and Cleansing Update Report.
Call-in – Cllr R.J. Bertin
9. Nell’s Point Marketing. [View Cabinet report] [View Cabinet Minute C2982]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Call-in – Councillor R.J. Bertin
11. Nell’s Point Marketing. [View Cabinet Minute C2984]
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24th November, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Economy and Environment)
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. A. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor P.G. King;
Councillors: A.G. Bennett, P.J. Clarke, G.A. Cox, Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, A.G. Powell, G. Roberts and S.T. Wiliam.