Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (HOUSING AND PUBLIC PROTECTION)
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies minute]
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 4th December, 2013.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations minute]
4. Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plan 2013/14 – Cabinet: 16th December, 2013.
[View Reference minute]
5. Food Law Enforcement Plan 2013/14 – Cabinet: 16th December, 2013.
[View Ref minute]
Joint Report of the Director of Development Services and the Director of Visible Services and Housing –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring of the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th November 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
Reports of the Director of Development Services –
7. Safer Vale Partnership Progress Report 2012/2013.
[View Safer Vale Progress minute]
8. Safer Vale Partnership Quarter 2 Monitoring Update 2013/14.
[View Safer Vale Q2 Monitoring minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
9. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations – 3rd Quarter.
[View Decision Tracking minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th January, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Housing and Public Protection)
Councillor J.C. Bird (Chairman);
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Vice-Chairman)
Councillors R.J. Bertin, Mrs. C.L. Curtis, J. Drysdale, Mrs. V.M. Hartrey, Mrs. A.J. Moore, Ms. R.F. Probert, R.P. Thomas and E. Williams.
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of each of the following organisations:
Vale Housing and Homelessness Forum
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel.
Mr. G. Amos
Mr. B. Fisher
Mrs. A. Evans
Mr. A. Raybould.