Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2012 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 16th July, 2012.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Improvement Plan 2012/13.
[View Improvement Plan minute]
(Members are reminded to bring to the meeting the copy of the Improvement Plan that has been sent under separate cover on 22nd August 2012.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2012 to 31st July 2012.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring minute]
6. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services, 2011 – 12: Challenge Version.
[View Annual Report minute]
7. Telecare Services.
[View Telecare Services minute]
8. Carers’ Strategies (Wales) Measure: Carers Information and Consultation Strategy for the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff.
[View Carers Strategies minute]
9. 1st Quarter Performance Monitoring -
(i) Business Management and Innovation.
(ii) Adult Services.
(iii) Children and Young People’s Services.
[View Performance Monitoring minute]
Joint Report of the Managing Director and the Director of Social Services –
10. Sickness Absence Update – April 2011 to March 2012.
[View Sickness Absence Update minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th August, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.J. Bertin;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Mrs. A.J. Moore, A. Parker, Mrs. A.J. Preston, Ms. R. Probert and S.T. Wiliam.