Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 15TH APRIL, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 11th March, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Requests for Consideration –
4. The Future of the Bryneithin Care Home Site - Submitted by Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson.
[View Bryneithin Minute]
5. Standard Rate for Contracting Places in the Independent Sector - Submitted by Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson.
[View Contracting Places Minute]
Report of the Managing Director –
6. Improvement Objectives 2013/14.
[View Improvment Objectives Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
7. The Vale of Glamorgan Health, Social Care and Wellbeing Partnership.
[View HSCW Partnership Minute]
8. The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Service Annual Report 2012/13.
[View IFS Annual Report Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
9. Scrutiny Committee Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Closure of Bryneithin Residential Care Home - Reference - Cabinet: 8th April 2013.
[View Bryneithin - Urgent Item Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th April, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
To the Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.J. Bertin;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, A. Parker, Ms. R. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.
Invited for Agenda Item Nos. 4 and 5
Councillor S.C. Egan