Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 17TH JUNE, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 20th May, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
4. Social Services Change Plan 2011-2014: Progress Report.
[View Change Plan Minute]
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 30th April 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
6. Update on the Development of Families First Services.
[View Families First Minute]
7. South Wales Programme Consultation.
[View South Wales Programme Minute]
8. Extra Care Housing.
[View Extra Care Housing Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Update on Bryneithin June 2013.
[View Bryneithin Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th June, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel: 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.