Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 7TH OCTOBER, 2013 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 2nd September, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Presentation by Gareth Powell on FACT (Families Achieving Change Together).
[View FACT Minute]
Report of the Director of Resources –
5. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2013 to 31st August 2013.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
7. Community Opportunities for Adults with Mental Health Problems.
[View Community Opportunities Minute]
8. Quarter 1 Social Services Performance Report 2013/14.
[View Quarter 1 Minute]
9. Arrangement for Transferring the Independent Living Fund in April 2015.
[View Independent Living Fund Minute]
10. Director’s Annual Report – Challenge Version.
[View Annual Report Minute]
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Bryneithin Update
[View Bryneithin Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st October, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Chris Hope, Tel (Barry): 01446 709855
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, E. Hacker, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.