Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 14TH JULY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 16th June, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Children and Young People Services – Commissioning Strategy and Action Plan 2013 – 2018 – Cabinet: 16th June, 2014.
[View CYPS Commissioning Strategy Minute]
Request for Consideration –
5. 1st Grade Care (Submitted by Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson).
[View 1st Grade Care Minute]
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
6. Closure of Accounts 2013/14.
[View Closure of Accounts Minute]
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2014 to 31st May, 2014.
[View Revenue and Capital Monitoring Minute]
8. Children Services Annual Placement Review Report.
[View Annual Placement Review Minute]
9. Update on Young Carer Services.
[View Young Carer Services Minute]
10. Social Services End of Year Performance Report 2013/14 and Target Setting 2014/15.
[View End of Year Performance Minute]
Reports of the Director of Resources –
11. Scrutiny Committees – Draft Annual Report – May 2013 to April 2014.
[View Draft Annual Report Minute]
12. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
[View Decision Tracking Minute]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.