Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 14th July, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Mrs. R. Whittle, Commissioning Lead – Cardiff and Vale CAMHS and Dr. J. Downey, Clinical Psychology Lead – CAMHS Network.
Report of the Director of Social Services -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2014 to 31st July, 2014.
6. Services for People with Learning Disabilities – Commissioning Strategy 2014-2017 – Cabinet: 30th June, 2014.
7. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards – Cabinet: 28th July, 2014.
8. Representations and Complaints in Social Services: New Guidance from Welsh Government – Cabinet: 28th July, 2014.
9. Reshaping Services – A new Change Programme for the Council – Cabinet: 11th August, 2014.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
10. Extra Care Housing.
11. Protection of Vulnerable Adults – Six Monthly Update.
12. Representations and Complaints – Annual Report 2013/14.
13. Annual Review of Council’s Adoption Services.
14. Director of Social Services Annual Report 2013/14.
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th August, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.