Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 6TH OCTOBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of a meeting held on 1st September, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Improvement Plan Part 2: Annual Review of Performance 2013/14 – re Children’s and Adult Services – Scrutiny Committee (Corporate Resources): 16th September 2014.
N.B. Would Members please bring to the meeting their copy of the Improvement Plan that was circulated with the agenda for the Council meeting on 29th September 2014.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April, 2014 to 31st August, 2014.
6. Social Services Quarterly Performance: Quarter 1.
7. Outcome Agreement – End of Year 2013/14.
8. Review of the Resolutions Fostering Service.
9. Update on the Regional Collaboration Fund and Intermediate Care Fund Programmes.
10. Service User and Carer Consultation 2013/14.
Joint Report of the Director of Social Services and the Director of Resources –
11. Workforce Challenges Facing Providers of Social Care.
Report of the Director of Resources –
12. Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2014/15.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th September, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.