Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 1ST DECEMBER, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 3rd November, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Presentation – CSSIW Annual Performance Evaluation 2013-2014 – Gillian Huws-John and Margaret Rooney.
5. Request for Consideration – Association of Directors of Social Services (ADSS) Conference 2014: Councillor Dr. I.J. Johnson.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
6. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2015/16.
7. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2015/16.
8. Update on How the Council is Managing Increased Demand for Family Support Services.
9. Quarter 2 Social Services Performance Monitoring Report 2014-15.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
25th November, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, K.J. Geary, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam.