Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 9TH MARCH, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd February, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring. 1st April 2014 to 31st January, 2015.
5. Service Plan 2015/19: Social Services.
6. Quarter 3 Social Services Performance Report 2014-15.
7. Improvement Plan Part 1 (Improvement Objectives 2015/16) .
Report of the Director of Resources -
8. Assistive Technology and Dementia Care Task and Finish Group of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health).
9. Provision of Older People’s Residential Care Hafod Contracts and Lease - Reference from Cabinet: 9th February, 2015.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Provision of Older People’s Residential Care Hafod Contracts and Lease - Reference from Cabinet: 9th February, 2015.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd March,. 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, Ms. K. Edmunds, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. R.F. Probert, J.W. Thomas and S.T. Wiliam (plus one vacancy).