Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 15TH JUNE, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 21st May, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. (i) Care Council for Wales.
(ii) Report of the Director of Social Services – The Social Services Workforce.
5. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance Report for End of Year 2014/15 - Cabinet: 9th May 2015.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Update on the Social Services Budget Programme 2014/15 and 2015/16.
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st to 31st April 2015.
8. Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 Monthly Update.
9. Vale of Glamorgan Council Fostering Service.
10. Social Services End of Year Performance Report 2014-15.
11. Target Setting 2015-16.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th June, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, Dr. I.J. Johnson, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.