Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 5TH OCTOBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th September, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2015.
5. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014.
6. Quarter 1 Social Services Performance Report 2015-16.
7. Corporate Safeguarding - Six Monthly Update Report - Cabinet: 7th September, 2015.
8. Disabled Facilities Grants Performance Report for Quarter 1 2015-16 – Cabinet: 21st September, 2015.
Report of the Managing Director -
9. 2nd Quarter Decision Tracking and Work Programme Schedule.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Social Services -
11. Bryneithin Update.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th September, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, Dr. I.J. Johnson, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.