Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd November, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Presentation -
CSSIW Annual Performance Evaluation 2014-15 – Gillian Huws-John and Margaret Rooney.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2016/17.
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2016/17.
7. Update on Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014.
8. Quarter 2 Social Services Performance Report 2015-16.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd November, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, Dr. I.J. Johnson, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.