Notice of Meeting SCRUTINY COMMITTEE (SOCIAL CARE AND HEALTH)
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 4TH JANUARY, 2016 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 30th November, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Social Services –
4. Commissioning Domiciliary Care Services from the Independent Sector: Follow Up Report.
For this item a representative from the Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales will be in attendance.
5. Draft Corporate Plan 2016-20 – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015. [Presentation - tabled at the meeting]
6. Performance Management Framework – Cabinet: 14th December, 2015.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring Report for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2015.
8. Implementation of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act 2014 Monthly Update.
9. Community Mental Health Services.
Report of the Managing Director –
10. 3rd Quarter Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Work Programme Schedule 2015/16.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd December, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel (Barry): 01446 709249
To Members of the Scrutiny Committee (Social Care and Health)
Chairman: Councillor R.L. Traherne;
Vice Chairman: Councillor Mrs. M.E.J. Birch;
Councillors: R.J. Bertin, Ms. R. Birch, E. Hacker, H.C. Hamilton, Dr. I.J. Johnson, J.W. Thomas S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson.