Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH MARCH, 2015 AT 9.00 A.M.
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM A, GROUND FLOOR, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Leader -
3. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements: Managing Director and Head of Paid Service.
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements: Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th March, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Wyatt, Tel: Barry (01446) 709408
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Councillor N. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan;
Councillors: L. Burnett, C.P. Franks, G. John and J.W. Thomas.