Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH MAY, 2015 AT 1.00 P.M.
Venue CONFERENCE ROOM A, GROUND FLOOR, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on:
(i) 21st April, 2015
(ii) 28th April, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director -
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements: Head of Finance/Section 151 Officer.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. To Conduct Interviews for the Post of Head of Finance/Section 151 Officer.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th May, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Councillor N. Moore;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.C. Egan;
Councillors: L. Burnett, C.P. Franks, G. John and J.W. Thomas.
(Councillor R.A. Penrose - Observer Capacity Only)