Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2012 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. To elect a Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
[View Election of Chairman Minute]
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
[View Election of Vice-Chairman Minute]
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
6. Applications for Dispensation.
[View Applications for Dispensation Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Applications for Dispensation.
[View Applications for Dispensation - Urgent Item Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th August, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy