Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER, 2012 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation.
[View Applications for Dispensation Minute]
5. Standards Conference Wales 2013.
[View Standards Conference Wales Minute]
6. Guidance from the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales re Code of Conduct.
[View Guidance Minute]
7. Code of Conduct Training for Councillors Post 2012 Elections.
[View Training Minute]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
6th November, 2012
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mrs. M.J. Pearce (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A. Lane
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy