Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 5TH DECEMBER, 2013 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. To elect a Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
[View Election of Chairman Minute]
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
[View Election of Vice-Chairman Minute]
4. Minutes of the Meeting Held on 12th November, 2012.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
6. Applications for Dispensation.
[View Applications for Dispensation Minute] [Minute in Respect of Additional Agenda Item]
7. New Welsh Model Constitution.
[View New Welsh Model Constitution Minute]
8. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure.
[View Local Dispute Resolution Procedure Minute]
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Application for Dispensation - G Baty.
[View Application for Dispensation Minute]
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th November, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: C.P. Franks, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy