Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH JUNE, 2014 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. To elect a Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
[View Election of Chairman Minute]
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
[View Election of Vice-Chairman Minute]
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 6th May, 2014.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
6. Application for Dispensation.
[View Application for Dispensation Minute]
7. Allegations of Failure to Observe the Members’ Code of Conduct Made Against Community Councillor Brian Kennard of Colwinston Community Council.
[View Councillor Kennard Minute]
(Copy of Procedure for Dealing with Allegations made Against Councillors and Referred to the Standards Committee attached.)
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
4th June, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: C.P. Franks, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy
For Agenda Item No. 7
Community Councillor B. Kennard
Mr. J. Parkin, Senior Investigator, Public Services Ombudsman’s Office