Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 16TH DECEMBER, 2014 AT 11.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting Held on 5th November, 2014.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation.
5. Code of Conduct Training for Town and Community Councillors.
6. Standards Conference Wales 2015.
7. Allegation of Failure to Observe the Members’ Code of Conduct Made Against Community Councillor L. Scaglioni of Sully and Lavernock Community Council.
8. Guidance on the Code of Conduct for Local Authority Members – Public Interest Test.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th December, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: C.P. Franks, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy