Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 6TH JULY, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To elect a Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman for the remainder of the Municipal Year.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21st April, 2015.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
6. Applications for Dispensation.
7. Standards Conference Wales 2015.
8. Code of Conduct: Revised Guidance from the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
9. Access to Information on Community and Town Councils.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Applications for Dispensation.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer -
11. Investigation of a Complaint Against a Community Councillor.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th June, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: K. Hatton, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy