Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER, 2015 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21st September, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer -
4. Access to Information on Community and Town Councils.
5. Consultation on the Draft Public Services Ombudsman (Wales) Bill.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
7. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure - Stage 3 Hearing.
8. Investigation of a Complaint Against a Community Councillor.
(Would all Members of the Committee and invitees bring their copy of the Investigation Report as previously circulated).
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th November, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: K. Hatton, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A. Moore.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy
Councillor X (for Agenda Item No. 8)
Public Services Ombudsman for Wales’ Investigation Officer