Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 28TH JANUARY, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 9th December, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation.
5. Standards Conference Wales 2015.
6. Access to Information on Community and Town Councils – St. Donat’s Community Council.
7. Local Government (Wales) Bill - Draft for Consultation.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
21st January, 2016
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope (Tel: 01446 709855).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: K. Hatton, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen and Mrs. A.J. Moore.
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy