Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2016 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 July 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation – Llandough Community Council.
5. Application for Dispensation.
6. Outcome of Reference to the Adjudication Panel for Wales.
7. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
9. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th September, 2016
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (Tel: 01446 709408).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: K. Hatton, Mrs. A. Moore and A.C. Williams.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy