Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 25TH JANUARY, 2017 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 22nd September, 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. The Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct) (Wales) (Amendment) Order 2016: Town and Community Councils.
5. Members’ Code of Conduct: Ombudsman Guidance.
6. Members’ Code of Conduct: Training.
7. Composition of Case Tribunal referred to the Adjudication Panel for Wales.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
(i) Application for Dispensation.
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th January, 2017
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Wyatt (Tel: 01446 709408).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: K. Hatton, Mrs. A. Moore and A.C. Williams.
Mr. A.G. Hallett (Chairman)
Mr. A. Lane (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. J.F. Baker
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. M.J. Pearce
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy