Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman (if required).
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13 July 2017.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
6. Minutes of the Appointment Committee Re Standards Committee – 13 July 2017 and 31 July 2017 – For Noting.
7. Applications for Dispensation.
8. Code of Conduct Training Post 2017 Local Government Elections for Town and Community Councils.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th September, 2017
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, Mrs. A. Moore and Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn.
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy