Browser does not support script.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 25TH JANUARY, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 23 November 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Applications for Dispensation.
5. Model Local Resolution Protocol for Community and Town Councils.
6. Assessing Public Interest - Code of Conduct – Factsheet.
7. Code of Conduct Training 2017 - Vale of Glamorgan Town and Community Councils and Co-opted Members of the Vale of Glamorgan Council.
8. Overview of Members’ Code of Conduct Complaints Post 2012.
9. Review of the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Local Dispute Resolution Procedure.
10. Standards Conference Wales September 2018.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
12. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure Stage 3 Hearing.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th January, 2018
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: L. Burnett, B.T. Gray and A.D. Hampton.
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy