Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 17TH MAY, 2018 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 22nd March, 2018.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
6. Applications for Dispensation.
7. Delegated Powers to consider applications for Dispensation.
8. Audit Report - Ethics 2017/18.
9. Independent Review of Community and Town Councils.
10. Ongoing Public Services for Wales Ombudsman Investigations.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer -
12. Ongoing Public Services for Wales Ombudsman Investigations.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th May, 2018
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: L. Burnett, R. Crowley and B.T. Gray.
Mr. A. Lane
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy