YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 21ST MARCH, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman (if necessary).
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th January 2019.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
6. Feedback Report Following Observations of Council / Cabinet / Committee Meetings.
7. Observations by Independent Standards Committee Members at Town and Community Council meetings.
8. Standards Committee - Forward Work Programme.
9. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
11. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th March, 2019
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: L. Burnett, R. Crowley and B.T. Gray.
Mr. R. Alexander
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott (Vice-Chairman)
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Mr. G. Watkins
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy