Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2013 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
2. Minutes of meeting held on 22nd July, 2013.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
4. Report and Presentation by the Independent Investment Advisor – Chris Johnson, Bluefin.
[View Independent Solutions Minute]
Reports of the Managing Director -
5. Costs of the former Sixth Form Site.
[View Costs Minute]
6. Cowbridge Trust Annual Report 2012-13.
[View Annual Report Minute]
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
24th September, 2013
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. C. Hope, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Trust Committee -
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: N.P. Hodges, T.H, Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, A. Parker and A.G. Powell
Agenda Item No. 4
Chris Johnson, Bluefin
(Independent Financial Advisor)