Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 17TH MARCH, 2014 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting held on 30th September, 2013.
[View Minutes minute]
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest minute]
Joint Reports of the Head of Legal Services and the Head of Accountancy and Resource Management –
4. Cowbridge Comprehensive School Trust.
[View Cowbridge Comprehensive School Trust minute]
5. Former Sixth Form Site, Cowbridge.
[View Former Sixth Form Site minute]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th March, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: Barry (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Trust Committee -
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton
Councillors: T.H, Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, A. Parker, A.G. Powell and C.J. Williams