Notice of Meeting TRUST COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 17TH OCTOBER, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of meeting held on 27th July, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Former Sixth Form Site - Cowbridge School.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th October, 2016
A version of this agenda is available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers – In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: Barry (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Trust Committee -
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor H.C. Hamilton;
Councillors: T.H, Jarvie, G. John, K.P. Mahoney, A. Parker and A.G. Powell.