Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 9TH JULY, 2014 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Appointment of Chairman.
[View Appointment of Chairman Minute]
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Vice-Chairman Minute]
3. Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman.
[View Appointment of Honorary Vice-Chairman Minute]
4. Apologies for absence.
[View Apologies for Absence Minute]
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th May, 2014.
6. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
[View Declarations of Interest Minute]
Report of the Managing Director / Director of Resources –
7. Update Report on Barry Elim Church 'Can Do Project’.
[View Can Do Project Minute]
8. Corporate Partnership Team Newsletter. [English] [Welsh]
[View Newsletter Minute]
Reports of the Voluntary Sector –
9. Economic Value of Volunteering Within the Vale of Glamorgan - Vale Volunteer Bureau (VVB).
[View Value of Volunteering Minute]
10. Step Forward Progress Report July 2013 - March 2014 - Vale Volunteer Bureau (VVB).
[View Step Forward Progress Report Minute]
11. Vale Centre for Voluntary Services (VCVS) Annual Report.
[View VCVS Annual Report Minute]
3rd July, 2014
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: (01446) 709144, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, L. Burnett, G.A. Cox, Ms. K. Edmunds, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, N. Moore, R.A. Penrose, C.J. Williams and E. Williams.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro), Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Connects Cardiff and the Vale), Ms. Caroline Chapman (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Vale Centre for Voluntary Services), Mr. Anthony Hearn (Llamau), Ms. Alison Steere (Vale Volunteer Bureau), Ms. Jane Weeks (Action for Children), Ms. Abigail Harris and Ms. Linda Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from Voluntary Sector.