Notice of Meeting EXTRAORDINARY VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 23RD MARCH, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th February, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. White Paper 'Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People’ - Cabinet: 23rd February, 2015.
Reports of the Voluntary Sector -
5. South Wales Programme Update - Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
6. Integrated Medium term Plan 2015/16 - 2017/18 - Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
7. Presentation by Kay Quinn, Atal-y-Fro - Project with the Police and Crime Commissioner.
16th March, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: (01446) 709144,
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor E. Williams;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor N. Moore;
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, L. Burnett, G.A. Cox, Ms. K. Edmunds, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, R.A. Penrose and C.J. Williams.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro), Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Connects Cardiff and the Vale), Ms. Caroline Chapman (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Vale Centre for Voluntary Services), Mr. Anthony Hearn (Llamau), Ms. Alison Steere (Vale Volunteer Bureau), Ms. Jane Weeks (Action for Children), Ms. Abigail Harris and Ms. Linda Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from Voluntary Sector.