Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 14TH OCTOBER, 2015 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 8th July, 2015.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Improvement Plan Part 2: Annual Review of Performance 2014/15. [Supplementary Information - Tabled at the Meeting]
5. Barry Elim Church “Can Do” Project. [Presentation]
Report from Voluntary Sector –
6. Glamorgan Voluntary Services – Process for Selecting Third Sector Representation for Joint Working Groups.
7th October, 2015
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. L. Mills, Tel: (01446) 709144, E-mail: email@example.com
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor E. Williams;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor L. Burnett
Councillors: Ms. R. Birch, G.A. Cox, Ms. K. Edmunds, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Mrs. M. Kelly Owen, N. Moore, R.L. Traherne and C.J. Williams.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector and Cardiff and Vale University Health Board:
Ms. Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro) (Honorary Vice-Chairman);
Ms. Teresa Burris (Age Connects Cardiff and the Vale), TBA (MIND in the Vale of Glamorgan), Ms. Rachel Connor (Glamorgan Voluntary Services), Sian Browne (Llamau), TBA (Action for Children), Ms. Abigail Harris and Ms. Linda Donovan (Cardiff and Vale University Health Board) plus one vacancy from Voluntary Sector.