Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 25TH OCTOBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 18 July 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
4. Our Vale – Our Future, the Public Services Board Draft Well-being Plan.
5. Voluntary Sector Compact – Annual Work Plan Update.
Reports of the Voluntary Sector –
6. Glamorgan Voluntary Services (GVS) Annual Report.
7. Vale Third Sector Consortia Development Project – End of Project Report.
8. Economic Value of Volunteering Within the Vale of Glamorgan.
18th October, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. A. Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M. Lloyd;
Councillors: L. Burnett, Miss. A.M. Collins, G.C. Kemp, M.J.G. Morgan, N. Moore and Mrs. J.M. Norman.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector:
Teresa Power (Age Connects, Cardiff and the Vale), Kay Quinn (Atal y Fro), Hollie Thomas (Barnardos), Linda Newton (Cardiff and Vale Action for Mental Health), Rachel Connor (Glamorgan Voluntary Services) plus two vacancies from the Voluntary Sector and one vacancy from Town and Community Councils.