Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 3RD OCTOBER, 2016 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4 July 2016.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Presentation - Investment Portfolio Update from Towry Ltd.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Annual Report and Accounts 2015/16.
6. Applications for Financial Assistance 2016/17
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
26th September, 2016
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. L. Mills: (01446) 709144.
Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee -
Chairman: Councillor F.T. Johnson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.G. Powell
Councillors: G.A. Cox, C.P. Franks, H.C. Hamilton, K.P. Mahoney and R.P. Thomas.