Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 25TH JULY, 2017 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 23rd January, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director –
4. Applications for Financial Assistance 2017/18. [Amended Appendix C]
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Head of Finance and Head of Legal Services –
6. Roles and Responsibilities of the Welsh Church Act Estates Committee and Land Holdings.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th July, 2017
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. J. Rees: (01446) 709413
Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee -
Chairman: Councillor G.A. Cox;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor A.C. Parker;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, A. Hampton, N. Moore, S.T. Wiliam and Mrs. M. Wright.