Agenda Item No. 7
THE VALE OF GLAMORGAN COUNCIL
ECONOMY AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE: 19 JULY 2016
REFERENCE FROM CABINET: 11 JULY 2016
C3240 ANNUAL REPORT – SECTION 106 LEGAL AGREEMENTS 2015 – 2016 (RE) (SCRUTINY COMMITTEE – ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION) –
Cabinet was informed about the progress on Section 106 (Planning Obligation) matters that had arisen in the last financial year (April 2015 - March 2016).
The report summarised the Council’s progress on negotiating, monitoring and implementing planning obligations through Section 106 agreements, for the last financial year.
In the 12 months between 1 April, 2015 and 31 March, 2016 a total of 21 planning permissions had been granted, which had been subject to Section 106 agreements. A full list was attached at Appendix A to the report.
This was a matter for Executive decision
Cabinet, having considered the report and all the issues and implications contained therein
(1) T H A T the progress made on Section 106 matters between April 2015 and March 2016 be noted.
(2) T H A T the report be circulated to all Members and Clerks of all Town and Community Councils for information.
(3) T H A T the report be referred to the Scrutiny Committee Environment and Regeneration for consideration of the performance during 2015/16.
Reasons for decisions
(1) To inform Cabinet of the progress made on Section 106 matters between April 2015 and March 2016.
(2) To inform all Members and Clerks of Town and Community Councils of the progress made on Section 106 matters between April 2015 and March 2016.
(3) To allow the Scrutiny Committee Environment and Regeneration the opportunity to scrutinise performance over the last year and to allow consideration of this matter as part of its Work Programme.
Attached as Appendix – Report to Cabinet – 11 JULY 2016