Homes4U Application Process Now Online
Registration for the Homes4U scheme in now online, making it even easier for residents to sign up
Residents will now need to register for Homes4U via a new online application form. This new form replaces the previous paper version.
Paper applications will continue to be accepted until Tuesday 04 April 2018.
As always our team will be on hand to offer support and guidance for residents completing the new online form and answer any other queries customers may have.
Those who are unable to access the online form will need to contact the Homes4U administration team to request an alternative version.
Please Note: Paper forms will only be issued in exceptional circumstances.
To apply for Homes4U you will need to provide the following:
- Full Name, address and postcode
- Previous 3 years addresses and postcodes
- National Insurance Numbers for ALL applicants
- Email addresses and contact numbers
- Income/benefit (weekly amounts)
- All current and previous landlord names, addresses and postcodes for last 3 years