Notice of Meeting VOLUNTARY SECTOR JOINT LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 7TH FEBRUARY, 2018 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 25th October, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
5. Vale Time Banking Project. 3 Month Update - Mark Ellis, Community Investment and Involvement Officer. [View Presentation]
6. Section 106 Overview - Charlotte Pugh, Senior Planner. [View Presentation]
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Voluntary Sector Compact - Annual Work Plan Update.
31st January, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. A. Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To the Members of the Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee:
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M. Lloyd;
Councillors: L. Burnett, Miss. A.M. Collins, G.C. Kemp, M.J.G. Morgan, N. Moore and Mrs. J.M. Norman.
Representatives of the Voluntary Sector:
Linda Newton (Cardiff and Vale Action for Mental Health) (Honorary Vice-Chairman), Teresa Power (Age Connects, Cardiff and the Vale), Helen Jones (Atal y Fro), Hollie Thomas (Barnardos), Rachel Connor (Glamorgan Voluntary Services), Councillor Mrs. A. Barnaby (from Town and Community Councils) plus two vacancies from the Voluntary Sector.