Children Services Jobs
Make a change you won’t regret; become a Social Worker in the happiest place in Wales
The Vale of Glamorgan is welcoming applications for a range of posts within its Children and Young People Services Division.
This is an excellent opportunity to put down roots in an Authority that has a proven track record for making a difference and excellent performance
The Directorate has a wide range of statutory duties and responsibilities. Its primary role is to protect, support and meet the social care needs of vulnerable children and adults, helping them to achieve the best quality of life possible.
- Social Worker - Care Planning and Proccedings Team x 2 (Ref: V-CS-CM014)
- Social Worker - Child Health and Disability Team x 2 (Ref: V-CS-CHD004)
- Social Worker - Children Looked After Team x 2 (Ref: V-CS-CM007)
- Social Worker - Family Support Team x 2 (Ref: V-CS-CM012)
- Social Worker - Placements Team x 3 (Ref: V-CS-PP004)
"I relocated to the Vale because I wanted to work for a smaller authority, I had worked for big cities before and wanted an opportunity to work somewhere where I could build relationships with the people I was working with, both professionals and service users." - Amanda, Team Manager
Please Note: Canvassing members of the Authority, directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate. The Vale of Glamorgan Council is an equal opportunities employer, all appointments are made on merit. Applications for job share as well as full-time working are welcomed. Applications from Welsh speakers are welcome. Only completed application forms are accepted.