The Supporting People Planning Group (SPPG) has responsibility for identifying service priorities for future years based on the detailed assessment of the INAM (Individual Needs Assessment Monitoring) database, supply map and data provided by stakeholders.
The SPPG is made up as follows: -
- Operational Manager Public Sector Housing (Chair)
- Strategy & Supporting People Manager
- Operational Manager Integrated Services, Social Services
- District Manager, South Wales Area National Probation Service
- Strategic Planning & Development Manager, Vale Local Health Board
- Voluntary Sector Representative (from the Vale Housing & Homelessness Forum
The SPPG meets 5 times per year to draft the Operational Plan and set down the strategy for Supporting People in the Vale for the following year.
Terms of Reference | Past Meeting Minutes