Renew an Item Online
It has never been simpler to renew a library item
What you will need
To renew an item online you will first need to obtain a PIN number from your local library, please ask staff at your nearest library to allocate one to you.
Once you have received your PIN you're all set to start renewing your items online via our online catalogue.
How to renew an item online
- Click on Log In in the menu at the top of the screen
- Enter your Library card number and your PIN.
- Click Log In.
- Your name and a welcome message should now appear at the top of the screen.
- Click on My Account in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Checkouts tab.
- A list of the items you have on loan should appear.
- To renew any of them click the tick box next to them and click Renew. Alternatively, to renew all items click Select All and click Renew.
- A dialogue box will appear asking you to confirm the renewal. Click Yes.
- You should then be returned back to the list of your loans with a green message reading Checkout(s) successfully renewed. Please check the new due date listed against the renewed item(s).
- If any items were not renewed, the reason will be displayed in red below the applicable items.
- Remember to click Log off at the end of your session.