From 1st September 2019 we will be doing some additional regular library system maintenance in order to ensure delivery of a smooth and efficient service to users. Part of this will be deletion of older loan histories (over 2 years old).
So, for example, on the 1st September 2019 any item added to a loan history before 1st September 2017 will be deleted. This process will then run on a monthly basis (on the 1st of each month) deleting any loan history 2 years or older.
Please note: loan (checkout) history is enabled on all user accounts to begin with.
If you wish to keep a record of your older loan history please follow the below steps:
- Log into your library Enterprise account via <insert relevant authority URL>. You will need your library card number and your PIN to do this.
- Once logged into your account go to the ‘Checkouts’ tab and select ‘checkout history’.
- You should now have a list of your loan history displayed on screen.
- Select (highlight) all of your history (or the section you want), then select ‘print selection’. Alternatively you could select the section of history that you want, copy and paste it into Word, notepad or similar.
- If you need any help or have any queries please contact your library service or call in and talk to staff in branch.