Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 23 OCTOBER, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of a Meeting –
4. Cardiff Bay Advisory Committee - 13 September, 2017.
[View Minute C105]
5. Local Authority Governor Appointment Panel - 4 October, 2017.
[View Minute C106]
6. Co-ordinated Scrutiny of the Central South Consortium Joint Education Service - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 18 September, 2017.
[View Minute C107]
7. Key Stage 3 Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) and Education Other Than At School (EOTAS) - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 18 September, 2017.
[View Minute C108]
8. "Striking the Right Balance: Proposals for a Welsh Language Bill" White Paper Consultation Document - Proposed Council Response - Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee - 16 October, 2017.
[View Minute C109]
Reports of the Leader –
9. Corporate Printing Strategy.
[View Minute C110]
10. LiDW2 Grant / Wide Area Network Upgrade 2017.
[View Minute C111]
11. Income Generation & Commercial Opportunities Strategy 2017-2020.
[View Minute C112]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regulatory and Legal Services –
12. Register Office Ceremonies and Fees.
[View Minute C113]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning –
13. Cowbridge Livestock Market Regeneration Project.
[View Minute C114]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
14. Vale Timebanking Pilot Project (Community Investment - Housing).
[View Minute C115]
15. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17 October, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)