Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 4 SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue CORPORATE SUITE, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st May 2017 - Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee - 20 July, 2017.
[View Minute C60]
5. Highway Resurfacing 3 Year Plan 2017 to 2020 - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 13 July, 2017.
[View Minute C61]
Reports of the Leader –
6. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programming and Monitoring.
[View Minute C62]
7. Procurement of Refit works for Council Building Assets.
[View Minute C63]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning–
8. Annual Report - Section 106 Legal Agreements 2016-17.
[View Minute C64]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
9. Vale Street, Barry - Proposed Disabled Persons’ Parking Place - Objection Report.
[View Minute C65]
10. Everard Street, Barry - Proposed Disabled Persons’ Parking Place - Objection Report.
[View Minute C66]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
11. Section 180 - Voluntary Funding for Homelessness Outcomes.
[View Minute C67]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
12. Key Stage 3 Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) and Education Other Than At School (EOTAS).
[View Minute C68]
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29 August, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)