Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY 18 DECEMBER, 2017 AT 2.00 PM
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES, HOLTON ROAD, BARRY
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. M4, Junction 34 to A48 WELTAG Stage 1 Transport Study - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 30 November, 2017.
[View Minute C171]
5. Update on Biomass Development at Woodham / David Davies Road Barry Docks - Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee - 30 November, 2017.
[View Minute C172]
6. Youth Offending Service – Report re Impact of Vale of Glamorgan Court Closure - Homes and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee - 6 December, 2017.
[View Minute C173]
Reports of the Leader –
7. External Funding Procedure Review.
[View Minute C174]
8. The Vale of Glamorgan Council Public Engagement Framework.
[View Minute C175]
9. Corporate Safeguarding Mid Term Report - April - September (2017/18).
[View Minute C176]
10. Reshaping Services Programme - Update on Implementation.
[View Minute C177]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Regeneration and Planning–
11. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Public Consultation on Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG).
[View Minute C178]
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
12. Welsh Government Consultation 'Enabling Gypsies, Roma and Travellers'.
[View Minute C179]
13. Achievement of Welsh Housing Quality Standard to Council Stock within the Vale of Glamorgan.
[View Minute C180]
14. Channel View, Marcross Cesspit Replacement - Options Appraisal.
[View Minute C181]
Report of the Cabinet Member for Learning and Culture –
15. Multi Disciplinary Consultancy Service for the delivery of 21st Century Schools Band B Projects Fee Cap Extension.
[View Minute C182]
16. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12 December, 2017.
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr M. Petherick Tel: 01446 709853 or Mr M. Willmott Tel: 01446 709826
E-mail: MPetherick@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk; MWillmott@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk
To the Members of the Cabinet
Chairman - Councillor J. Thomas (Leader & Performance and Resources)
Councillor H. Jarvie (Deputy Leader & Regulatory and Legal Services)
Councillor J. Bird (Regeneration and Planning)
Councillor G. Cox (Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor G. Kemp (Social Care, Health and Leisure)
Councillor A. Parker (Housing and Building Services)
Councillor B. Penrose (Learning and Culture)